Sunday 23 June 2013

We Are in an Adult Affair

Eeeeeeee!!

This JGV is excellent.

Why?

Because it has Kaoru AND Kyosuke (the beautiful, beautiful boy from Raw Cam 5 that I'm currently in love with - thanks to duhangel for telling me his name :D) in it!

Lots of really good scenes in this, but Kyosuke really shines in it for me. Anything with Kaoru in is fantastic though, imho.

I'll let the screencaps speak for themselves:















There are 10 links in total. DL and join with HJSplit as usual :)


Enjoy!
Categories: , ,

2 comments:

  1. I can't download the second part and two other parts... T_T I click on download and then after some loading it says "not downloading.. try again" why x_x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that might be your internet connection :/ I've just tried it and it works fine - I'm sorry!

      Delete