Saturday 29 June 2013

Apology and upcoming

Sorry I've not posted anything in a few days :( My internet is being ridiculously slow at the moment. It keeps failing my uploads to MediaFire, so I'll leave things to upload overnight while I go to bed and, in the morning, will realise that it dropped out pretty much as soon as I turned out the light!

Argh!

Anyway, I'm going to try and get Obscene Camera 9 up by the end of today, and plan to get the first part of Raw Cam 5 up tomorrow.

Here are the upcoming vids for the next week or so:

Secret Film Boy's Secret Flesh Torture Room - Shock Convulsion



Secret Film Bijirihan7


Secret Film Bijirihan 4


Secret Film Bijirihan 3



Secret Film Bijirihan 2



Secret Film Bijirihan


Let's have a good week!!


2 comments:

  1. maybe you could use zippyshare instead of mediafare next time because it works better ;_;?
    love this blog btw ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! you are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete