Wednesday 19 June 2013

Raw Camera 5

Hello!

As promised, here's the next upload: Raw Camera 5.

Okay, I think there may be something up with this file, since only 2 of the boys on the front cover actually appear in it. I don't know what's up with that. I'm currently scouring the earth for another version of it and will DL it when I find it, so I can see if I only have half the film or something. I dunno. Soz. 
Problem solved! I did only have half - I have the whole thing now. The D/L links for both parts are below.

Anyway, just what I have is good enough, in my opinion. 

It features Toshi, as on the front cover, but he pales in comparison to the first boy. Homg. I genuinely cannot express how much I love this boy. HE IS A JGV GOD. If I knew his name, I would scream it from the rooftops. Please tell me someone knows his name? I'll give you all the imaginary cookies in the world if you can tell me.

Aside from the fact that he looks absolutely gorgeous (pale skin, skinny, good face shape, nice hair, beautiful eyes, etc, etc, ETC), he also makes THE MOST INCREDIBLE NOISES. Literally as soon as T-san starts licking his earlobe, he starts making the sexiest moans you've ever heard. They will go straight to your dick/va-jay-jay. They are amazing.

Sorry for so many screencaps and the rant, I just had to get across how STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL this boy is. Oh, and Toshi's pretty good too ;D

Upped onto MediaFire only for the time being.









Here're the links:
Part 1
Part 2

Any problems, just shout! Please comment if you take as well :)

7 comments:

  1. ehh I can't download the first part because it says it's a video and can't be played..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure I understand you :( Are you joining the files with HJSplit? Or are you trying to watch it online? Because if you are, that won't work ... Could you upload a screenshot so I can see what it's doing?

      Delete
  2. This vid came out in 2 parts

    Secret Film - Raw Cam 05 [SFM171-1of2].mp4 1.17GB
    Secret Film - Raw Cam 05 [SFM171-2of2].mp4 1.67GB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like paultemple said, you seem to be missing part 1, so you do only have half the film :o But anyway, thank you for uploading and it downloaded and works fine for me :o I just watched a bit of the beginning to see what you were talking about and he really is absolutely fabulous :D And I believe his name is Kyosuke (He is in Bijirihan VII if you want to see more of him :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! Thank you, guys. I'll go dl it and upload it alongside this half. And thank you sooooooo much for his name and the suggestion! I'm genuinely in live with this boy atm!

      Delete
    2. It's no problem at all, and I can really see why, he really is ridiculously cute and so sensitive!

      Delete
  4. Wich download part is Toshi? I love him so much and interested in watching him first. :3

    ReplyDelete