Wednesday 7 August 2013

Men's Camp Made For Each Other

OH MY GOD, I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN SO LONG!!

My internet has been down for WEEKS.

I just got it back.

And the first JGV I downloaded was this.






IT'S GENUINELY THE BEST JGV IN THE WORLD. 

I'm so excited right now .... not in a dodgy way, haha. 

I can't believe how incredible this is. 

AND

THEY

ARE

ACTUALLY

DATING.

They might actually be married 

:O

They both wear rings on their fourth fingers on their left hands. 

SO MARRIED.

Or at least incredibly committed. 

Things I lover about this JGV:

  1. The way the bottom leans up to the top to kiss him all the time
  2. The noises the bottom makes
  3. The way the top kinda just orders the bottom around without saying anything
  4. EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. 
DOWNLOAD IT AND WATCH IT NOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!


(I'll stop abusing capslock now ...)


Categories:

16 comments:

  1. I really would love to watch the video but...am i the only one who has problems playing it? In VLC player it gets stuck at 4:47 and then won't go on.... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably because the parts haven't downloaded properly and aren't complete. Check that they're all the right size (200m apart from the last one). Hjsplit will have just joined them to one that was broken.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Thanks it worked...and i love it <3 And love your blog~ ^^

      Delete
  2. the last scence they said i love you :333 i love him and you saw the same thing i saw and i think they are together .. xd i love it thank you :333 <3 sorry for my ugly english and i love your blog :333 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing!
    What's their names?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Atsushi is the man on top and another is Tsubasa

      Delete
  4. The cover is so adorable! And that is so sweet that they're dating each other--but how do you know? I vids with real life couples; the genuine affection for each other is so heart-melting!! Can't wait to d/l and watch this. Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. *oops, meant to say I *love* vids...^-^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those of you who love this couple will be glad to know that a new vid of them is coming out on Nov. 8. You can see more about it here: http://www.rainbow-shoppers.com/en/www/list.cgi?id=G000012600084
    Super excited. Hope to see even more of this adorable couple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love this couple, but I hate how he abused his lover when he clearly started he didn't want it. And the lower one, how does his voice change so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just can download the first file on your mediafire link T.T i can't understand. Can u check this for me?
    p.s: i'm sorry if you can't understand what i worte because i'm from vietnam and my english is terrible T.T

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh sorry sorry, it's not that i can't download T.T it's that i can't open it to see when i downloaed T.T

    ReplyDelete
  10. please upload "Supreme Sex that Only Real Couples Can Reach" the following part of this video
    i miss both of them
    Atsushi x Tsubasa

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete